What makes a life-changing person? It’s all in our DNA.
It’s at the heart of our culture and defines how we want do things: how we engage with one another, and our employers, learners and stakeholders.
It’s what sets our expert people apart from the competition: five core molecules (with a sixth for our Leaders and Managers) made of a unique structure that encompasses the skills, behaviours and attitudes that will help our team succeed.
It’s about bringing together the best of all our individuals to make a powerful, successful and talented team.
The Lifetime DNA
Building Trusted Relationship
- Anticipate and recognise learner, employer and stakeholder needs – ask great questions; listen carefully; consider their perspective
- Build rapport – tailor your communicating to engage and influence
- Build professional networks and partnerships to deliver great business outcomes
Aspirational - driving exceptional performance
- Have an inner drive to achieve high quality results and exceed expectations
- Take accountability for delivery – find ways to improve performance; plan ahead
- Seek feedback
- Drive your own performance and development
- Adapt your approach – work within and with teams to be part of a successful organisation; take several roles in the team to achieve results
- Take responsibility for your own work
- Involve others – show openness and respect for their views and contributions
- Share your knowledge, expertise and ideas
Pioneering - championing change and innovation
- Flex and adapt to change
- Innovate - always look for better ways of doing things
- Show resilience under pressure
- Get to the heart of an issue – apply great judgement; make decisions; solve problems
Excelling - putting quality at the heart of everything
- Adopt high professional standards and expect this of others
- Quality is central to everything you do – challenge poor quality or standards; celebrate success
- Anticipate and adapt to industry changes
- Maintain continuous professional development
- Create confident, performing teams that release the potential in everyone and sustain a profitable business
- Show commitment to ongoing development for yourself and others
If you already share our DNA behaviours, you could have what it takes to join us
Find out more about our current vacancies here