What makes a life-changing person? It’s all in our DNA.
In the simplest terms, Lifetime DNA is a blueprint of who we are.
It’s at the heart of our culture and defines how we want do things: how we engage with one another, and our employers, learners and stakeholders.
It’s what sets our expert people apart from the competition: five core molecules (with a sixth for our Leaders and Managers) made of a unique structure that encompasses the skills, behaviours and attitudes that will help our team succeed.
It’s about bringing together the best of all our individuals to make a powerful, successful and talented team.
The Lifetime DNA
BUILDING TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS
- Anticipate and recognise your key stakeholder needs.
- Manage expectations – follow through on actions.
- Adapt your communicating to engage and influence.
- We must always be open and honest in all our communication and interactions.
- Earn the trust and respect of others to work together to achieve goals.
ASPIRATIONAL – DRIVING EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE
- Have an inner drive to achieve high quality results and exceed expectations.
- Be forward thinking in your approach.
- Drive your own performance and development through stretching challenges.
- Contribute to a high performance culture to deliver great results.
- Adapting approach to involve others.
- Consulting and working with others for success of organisation.
- Taking responsibility for own work.
- Respecting others’ views and contributions.
- Sharing best practice, knowledge and expertise.
- Taking whatever role is needed to support others and achieve results.
PIONEERING – CHAMPIONING CHANGE AND INNOVATION
- Creative, solution focused thinking.
- Embrace change.
- Innovate - always looking for better ways of doing things.
- Get to the heart of an issue - apply great judgement; make decisions; solve problems.
EXCELLING – PUTTING QUALITY AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
- Act as a role model, adopting high professional standards.
- Quality is central to everything you do – act as an ambassador of high quality & standards.
- Take responsibility for your own work.
- Focus on the solution, not the problem and finds a way forward to learn for the future.
- Inspire & motivate those around you.
- Deliver outstanding results.
- Celebrate success.
- Show resilience under pressure.
- Ability to create confident, performing teams that release the potential in everyone and sustain a profitable business.
- Shows a personal commitment to on-going development for themselves and others.
If you already share our DNA behaviours, you could have what it takes to join us.
Find out more about our current vacancies here.