We partner with some of the UK’s best known retail brands and support them in growing their business through their people
Join us, and you’ll thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced role where every day is different and there are incredible opportunities to succeed, whether you’re delivering apprenticeship training or developing yourself.
We’re not looking for qualifications. Occupational experience within a retail management or Team Leader role, a passion for retail, a desire to share your knowledge and skills, driving license and car are all you need.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have the following ..
- Retail experience gained at management level.
…you could be enjoying:
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard(where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst