Professional Services Coaches
Our dedicated Professional Services Coaches are experts in delivering exceptional programmes within some of the UK's leading companies. The sector includes Operational and Project Management, Professional Coaching as well as professional services apprenticeships such as Data Analytics, Human Resources and Learning and Development.
So, we are looking for sector specialists who demonstrate significant occupational experience in their chosen field and offer the opportunity to share this knowledge and skills with others.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to make a change then this may be the life-changing opportunity for you.
A relevant sector qualification and/or a Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have the following…
Extension relevant vocational experience within the associated discipline for each role as well as:
- For Data Coach: Proven experience in SQL, Tableau, Power BI, R, Python
- For HR Coach: A recognised qualifications in HR (CIPD or equivalent) at Level 5 or above and a recognised coaching or mentoring (CMI, ILM or equivalent) qualification at Level 3 or above as well as a proven background in Coaching
- For Learning and Development Coach: A recognised qualifications in L&D (CIPD or equivalent) at Level 5 or above and a recognised qualifications in Coaching (CMI, ILM or equivalent) at Level 5 or above, as well as a proven background in Coaching
…you could be enjoying:
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst