English and Maths Coaches
Working with our Learning Coaches, our English and Maths Coaches ensure learners have the literacy and numeracy skills they need to achieve their apprenticeship goals.
It’s a diverse role that will see you working with different clients, a wide variety of learners and in different workplaces, one-on-one or to a group, in the classroom, virtual learning, via telephone or email. The role involves designing programmes of activity around the needs of learners to really transform their skills.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is essential and we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have…
- Level 3 teaching qualifications or equivalent.
- Key/Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths, English and ICT.
- Experience in delivering maths and English up to Level 2 within a contextualised environment e.g. Functional Skills apprenticeship or school/classrooms.
You could be enjoying:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard(where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst