Leadership and Management Coaches
Our leadership and management training is industry-leading. Building our programmes to develop true behaviour change we are developing the leaders of the future. Which is why our employer partners trust us to deliver training that delivers them results.
To ensure we are training at the highest level, we recruit experienced management professionals who have, or are willing to complete a Level 5 management qualification.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have the following…
- A recognised management qualification at Level 4 or above (e.g. ILM, CIMA).
- A Teaching qualification to Level 3 or above is desirable.
- Experience of working in a management position in any industry, including staff and operational duties.
- Experience of completing and delivering management qualifications within an assessor role.
…you could be enjoying:
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard(where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst