Learner Support Coaches
Putting learners at the heart of everything we do means tailoring our training to meet individual needs.
Our Learner Support Coaches work alongside our English and Maths Coaches and Learning Coaches to support learners with additional needs to achieve their apprenticeship.
If you have a passion for learning and developing others, an organised and flexible approach to work and the desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you’ll enjoy a role where every day is different, with more flexible working and ongoing support to realise your own career ambitions.
A Level 5 Teaching qualification is essential and we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have…
- A teaching qualification at level 5 or above.
- A CCET and AAC qualifications.
- Experience of delivering to learners with additional needs.
- Ideally experience of delivering the above in a work based learning environment.
…you could be enjoying:
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst