Health and Social Care Coaches
We work with and on behalf of some of the health sector’s largest operators, equipping their people with the skills essential to delivering their promises. Join us and you’ll be joining a team who are supportive, passionate and fun, and who thrive on a challenge.
We welcome people who are experienced in delivering apprenticeships as well as healthcare professionals who want to share their skills and knowledge. If you have worked in health and social care settings that include dementia care, learning disabilities and general adult social care, your experience will be invaluable here.
If you have been working at Deputy Manager level or higher and have good occupational competence, you would also be suitable for our Advanced Qualification Coach roles.
We like to grow our own and have everything in place to transform your solid care experience, your Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification and passion for training, into a life-changing career.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- NVQ Level 3 and above in Health Social Care.
- NVQ Level 3 and above in Care Registered Nurse.
- For Advanced Qualification Coach roles, you will need one of the following: Level 4 HSC, Level 5 HSC, RMA or LMC.
…you could be enjoying:
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst