Hospitality Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
Our Hospitality Coaches get to work with many of the industry’s biggest names, growing their people and building their businesses. In fact, it is one of our biggest sectors and it just keeps growing.
So, we’re always on the lookout for can-do hospitality professionals who thrive on challenges and can deliver quality in quantity. That includes people who have experience of working with food up to Kitchen Manager level, Front of House or Professional Cookery.
If you love what you do and want to pass that passion on to, we’ve got everything else you need to make the leap from industry to training.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Relevant vocational experience of: front of house, back of house, hospitality management, professional cookery, food & beverage, food production, Reception, Housekeeping, Beverage service.
- Minimum NVQ L2 Hospitality.
- NVQ level 3 in professional cookery or hospitality supervision (desirable).
- BTEC level 3 hospitality management (desirable).
- NVQ level 4 hospitality management or equivalent (desirable).
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in professional cookery.
…you could be enjoying:
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst