Fitness moves fast here at Lifetime. It’s the sector that established our reputation and where we are known for delivering excellence. Because we love to grow our own, we offer exceptional opportunities for fitness professionals to start their training career and for experienced apprenticeship trainers to further develop theirs.
Join us, and you’ll get to work with and learn from some of the best Learning Coaches in the industry, working with some very well-known employer partners. You’ll deliver a wide range of training, including Fitness Level 2 and Level 3, operational services, customer service and management.
What are we looking for? A passion for fitness is essential, closely followed by work experience within the fitness industry at operational management level, at least a Level 3 in Personal Training and a desire to share your skills and knowledge.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a great work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Relevant vocational experience at operational management level is essential.
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK).
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training).
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training).
- Any coaching or teaching qualification (desirable).
…you could be enjoying: -
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst