Our recruitment process
Applying for a new job is often a daunting prospect. What we at Lifetime aim to do is make it easy and straightforward.
This is your guide to the kind of things you’ll need to prepare, from filling out the application to reviewing your experience and preparing for an interview.
It’s all here, but if you have any questions, please get in touch.
We’d be delighted to help.
- Filling in our online application form takes about 15 minutes. Make sure you complete all of the pages and attach your CV.
- If your application and CV fit the bill, we’ll invite you along to an interview. For your convenience, we can do this face-to-face by video call.
- At the interview we’ll explore your experience and skills, and ask you some competency-based questions grounded in our Lifetime DNA.
- Dependent on the role you apply for, you may be asked to undertake some online assessments, deliver a presentation or micro-teach.
- If you’re asked to a second interview, you’ll get to meet more of our team and possibly be invited to do a presentation or assessment.
- Finally, if everything goes to plan, we’ll offer you a job and you become one of our Life-Changing People.