Our recruitment process
Applying for a new job is often a daunting prospect. What we at Lifetime aim to do is make it easy and straightforward.
This is your guide to the kind of things you’ll need to prepare, from filling out the application to reviewing your experience and preparing for an interview.
It’s all here, but if you have any questions, please get in touch.
We’d be delighted to help.
- Filling in our online application form takes just 15 minutes or so. Make sure you complete all of the pages and attach your CV.
- If your application and CV fit the bill, we’ll invite you along to an interview. For your convenience, we can do this face-to-face or via an online platform such as Skype or Google Hang Out.
- At the interview we’ll explore your experience and skills, and ask you some competency-based questions grounded in our Lifetime DNA.
- Depending on the role you apply for, you may be asked to undertake some online assessments, deliver a micro teach or a learner delivery session.
- If you’re asked to a second interview, you’ll get to meet more of our team and possibly be invited to do a presentation or assessment.
- Finally, if everything goes to plan, we’ll offer you a job and you become one of our Life Changing People.
Our life changing people
Here at Lifetime we have a range of careers to offer - everything from training and assessing in our core sectors to the roles at Support Hub who help in our mission to change learners' lives for the better.
No jobs found. Please try again later.