Warehousing, Trade and Logistics Coaches
Our Coaches in Warehousing, Supply Chain, Logistics and Express Delivery bring their specialist knowledge to one of our fastest-growing sectors.
Ensuring that our employer partners and learners deliver a streamlined and highly productive service is all down to our life-changing Coaches and their ability to deliver exceptional teaching and learning to develop team members who are quick thinkers, use their initiative and work well in a team.
So, whether you are already delivering apprenticeship standards in Warehousing, Logistics, Supply Chain or Express Delivery or are looking to use your occupational experience at management level within these sectors: we are here to help you become the best Coach you can be so you can help develop the next generation of sector specialists.
A Level 3 Teaching qualification is a benefit, however we provide full training to support you to deliver exceptional learning experiences and the opportunity to undertake the Level 4 Assessor Coach standard.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
A full driving license and access to a car is also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Relevant vocational experience in either Warehousing, Supply Chain or Trade and Logistics at management level.
- Relevant vocational experience in an express/door-to-door delivery service & retail at a management/supervisory level.
- Knowledge and experience of SAFED (Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving).
You could be enjoying…
- Achievable bonus available.
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience.
- Enrolment on to and training to achieve L4 Assessor Coach standard (where applicable).
- Comprehensive Professional Development with protected time for CPD.
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package.
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners’ needs and maintain your own work-life balance.
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas.
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner).
- Generous mileage allowance.
Our life changing people
Quality Improvement Coach
Operations Support Team Leader
Partnership Business Manager
Client Communications Executive
Enrolment Support Team leader
Senior Business Analyst