Retail Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
We work with, and help to grow, some of the UK’s best known retail brands through their people.
Join us, and you’ll thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced role where every day is different and there are incredible opportunities to succeed, whether you’re delivering apprenticeship training or developing yourself.
We’re not looking for qualifications, unless you have a minimum Level 3 teaching qualification, which is an advantage but not essential. Occupational experience within a retail management or Team Leader role, a passion for retail, a desire to share your knowledge and skills, driving license and car are all you need.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
If you have the following...
- Retail experience gained at management level.
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification (desirable)
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus and OTE available.
- Further training offered to achieve EAT Level 3 teaching qualification (if not already held)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Got what it takes to be a Retail Regional Trainer? Check out our latest vacancies
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our retail sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do
No jobs found. Please try again later.