Leadership & Management Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
Our dedicated division is expert in delivering leadership and management qualifications across all our sectors, where our employer partners trust us to deliver training in a way that is tailored to them.
So, we recruit qualified assessors with strong management experience who have, or have the desire to complete, a Level 5 management qualification and the desire to share their knowledge and skills with others.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have the following…
- A recognised management qualification at Level 4 or above (e.g. ILM, CIMA)
- Assessor qualification (e.g. CAVA, A1, TAQA)
- Experience of working in a management position in any industry, including staff and operational duties
- Experience of completing and delivering management qualifications within an assessor role
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered in-line with role such as EAT (teaching qualification)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- Fully paid for assessor qualification, if needed (no payback required)
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our leadership and management sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do
No jobs found. Please try again later.