Leadership & Management Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
Our dedicated division is expert in delivering the Level 5 leadership qualifications to senior leaders within some of the UK's leading companies. Our partners trust us to deliver training in a way that is tailored to them.
So we look for individuals with strong management experience, a Level 5 management qualification and a minimum Level 3 teaching qualification to share their knowledge and skills with others.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have the following…
- A recognised management qualification at Level 5 or above (e.g. ILM, CIMA)
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification
- Experience of working in a management position in any industry, including staff and operational duties
- Experience of completing and delivering management qualifications within an assessor role
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered in-line with role such as EAT (teaching qualification)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Got what it takes to be a Leadership & Management Regional Trainer? Check out our latest vacancies