Health and Social Care Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
We work with and on behalf of some of the health sector’s biggest names, equipping their people with the skills essential to delivering their promises. Join us and you’ll be joining a team who are supportive, passionate and fun, and who thrive on challenge.
We welcome both individuals who have worked in a similar role and healthcare professionals who want to share their skills and knowledge. If you have worked in health and social care settings that include dementia care, learning disabilities and general adult social care, your experience will be invaluable here.
If you have been working at Deputy Manager level or higher and have good occupational competence, you would also be suitable for our Advanced Qualification Regional Apprenticeship Trainer roles.
We like to grow our own and so we have everything in place to transform your solid care experience, Level 3 Health & Social Care and desire to pass on your skills into a life-changing career.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- NVQ Level 3 and above in Health Social Care
- NVQ Level 3 and above in Care Registered Nurse
- For Advanced Qualification Regional Apprenticeship Trainer roles you will need one of the following: Level 4 HSC, Level 5 HSC, RMA or LMC
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification (desirable)
...you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered to achieve EAT Level 3 teaching qualification (if not already held)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Got what it takes to be a Health & Social Care Regional Trainer? Check out our latest vacancies
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our health and social care sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do
No jobs found. Please try again later.