Fitness Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
Fitness moves fast here at Lifetime. It’s the sector that established our reputation, where our big ambitions are focused on delivering excellence. Because we love to grow our own, it offers exceptional opportunities for fitness professionals to get into the game and for qualified Trainers to up theirs.
Join us, and you’ll get to work with and learn from some of the best Regional Apprenticeship Trainers in the industry, working on some of the best employer accounts. You’ll deliver a wide range of training, including Fitness Level 2 and Level 3, operational services, customer service and management.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development.
What are we looking for? A passion for fitness is essential, closely followed by work experience within the fitness industry, at least a Level 3 in Personal Training and a desire to share your skills and knowledge. A driving license and your own car are also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training)
- Any coaching qualification (desirable)
- Group Circuits Level 2 (desirable)
- Group Static Indoor Cycling Level 2 (desirable)
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered in-line with role such as EAT (teaching qualification)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- Fully paid for assessor qualification, if needed (no payback required)
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our fitness sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do
No jobs found. Please try again later.