Early Years Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
We work in partnership with many organisations to deliver training that is creating the next generation of early years professionals. Join us and you’ll be joining a team who are supportive, passionate and fun, and who thrive on a challenge.
Whether you’re already a qualified Assessor/Trainer with sector experience or you want to share your early years skills and experience and build a new career, we’ll give you everything you need to succeed.
We’re looking for people who have a passion for what they do, solid occupational experience, a minimum Level 3 in CYP Care or as an Early Years Educator, and the desire to share their knowledge with others. From your experience, you’ll also have an up-to-date understanding of the current early years curriculum and Ofsted requirements.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Early Years Level 3 Ofsted recognised qualification
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered in-line with role such as EAT (teaching qualification)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- Fully paid for assessor qualification, if needed (no payback required)
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our early years sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do.
No jobs found. Please try again later.