Early Years Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
We work in partnership with many organisations to deliver training that is creating the next generation of early years professionals. Join us and you’ll be joining a team who are supportive, passionate and fun, and who thrive on a challenge.
Whether you’re already a have experience in a similar role or you want to share your early years skills and experience and build a new career, we’ll give you everything you need to succeed.
We’re looking for people who have a passion for what they do, solid occupational experience, a minimum Level 3 in CYP Care or as an Early Years Educator, and the desire to share their knowledge with others. From your experience, you’ll also have an up-to-date understanding of the current early years curriculum and Ofsted requirements.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have one or more of the following…
- Early Years Level 3 Ofsted recognised qualification
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification (desirable)
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package.
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered to achieve EAT Level 3 teaching qualification (if not already held)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process, which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Got what it takes to be a Early Years Care Regional Trainer? Check out our latest vacancies