Clinical Health Regional Apprenticeship Trainers
We’ve been working with and on behalf of some of the clinical health sector’s most well-known organisations, equipping their people with the skills essential to making care better. We’ve been doing it so well, more and more employers trust us to deliver their training, making this a fast-growing area of our business.
We welcome both qualified trainers and healthcare professionals because we have everything in place to transform your skills and experience into a whole new career: one that will see you share your knowledge by delivering apprenticeships in the private and public sectors.
In return, you’ll enjoy a better work-life balance, the flexibility of working at home and in the field, all the IT kit you need and protected time for your own professional development. A car and driving license are also essential.
If you have one or more of the following...
- NVQ Level 3 (Minimum) in Clinical Health Support
- NVQ / Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3 or 4 (obtained in a clinical environment)
- A degree or diploma in nursing (eg: current or previous RGN/Midwife status)
And any of the following occupational experience...
- RGN, RMH, CMSRN, RN BC, AND Associate Nurse Degree
- APRN, ARNP, RPN, RN, RNLD, RNC, ROH, RHV, OH, HV, RPHN, RSN, SVN
- Practice Nurse
- Midwifery Assistant
- Clinical Support Worker
- Theatre Support Worker
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Clinical Specialist
- Enrolled Nurse
- Graduate Nurse (nurse awaiting registration)
- RGN – ward, outpatients / A&E, theatres, paediatric / midwifery, community
- HCA – general, outpatients / A&E, theatres, paediatric / midwifery, community
- ODP Ambulance Technician
...you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus and OTE available
- Further training offered in line with role such as EAT (Teaching qualification)
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Cover for the cost of maintaining your NMC registration and allow time for you to maintain your required practice hour
- Bespoke onboarding process which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, a dedicated trainer and your Area Manager
- Fully paid for assessor qualification, if needed (no payback required)
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week
- Generous mileage allowance
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our clinical sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do
No jobs found. Please try again later.