Functional Skills Tutors
Working with our Regional Apprenticeship Trainers, our Functional Skills Tutors ensure learners have the literacy and numeracy skills they need to achieve their apprenticeship goals.
It’s a diverse role that will see you working with different employer partners, a wide variety of learners in different workplaces, one-on-one or to a group, in the classroom, virtual learning, via telephone or email. The role involves designing programmes of activity around the needs of learners to really transform their skills.
If you have…
- An A1 award, PTLLS or equivalent
- At least Key/Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
- Experience of delivering Maths and English up to Level 2 within a contextualised environment e.g. Functional Skills apprenticeship or school/classrooms
- Driving license and car
...you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week.
- Generous mileage allowance