Delivering classroom-based and distance learning for our self-funded fitness courses, our fitness Tutors get to bring their passion for physical training to work every day, changing lives along the way.
It’s a highly rewarding role that will see you guiding, teaching, supporting and assessing learners aiming to achieve a variety of qualifications, including the Fitness Instructor Certificate or Personal Training Diploma. You will be assessing them on the learning outcomes they have achieved through submission of both online assessments and paper-based workbooks.
And how you do that is just as important: our fitness Tutors enthuse and motivate, inspire and encourage their learners to achieve results.
If you have…
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor certificate
- Level 3 Personal Training qualification
- D32/33, A1 or CAVA – assessor qualification or equivalent and a PTTLS - or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience of working within the fitness industry
- Experience of delivering teaching and learning within the fitness industry
- Good organisation and administration skills
…you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Training the next generation - using your experience to educate others
- Generous mileage allowance
- Provided with full IT kit including laptop, scanner, printer, mobile phone with tethering capability (where applicable)
- Allocated time per month for CPD and standardisation
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
Here at Lifetime we have a range of opportunities in our fitness sector which help in our mission to place the quality of learning experience at the forefront of everything we do.
No jobs found. Please try again later.