English and Maths Tutors
Working with our Regional Apprenticeship Trainers, our English and Maths Tutors ensure learners have the literacy and numeracy skills they need to achieve their apprenticeship goals.
It’s a diverse role that will see you working with different employer partners, a wide variety of learners in different workplaces, one-on-one or to a group, in the classroom, virtual learning, via telephone or email. The role involves designing programmes of activity around the needs of learners to really transform their skills.
If you have…
- An A1 award, PTLLS or equivalent
- At least Key/Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
- Experience of delivering Maths and English up to Level 2 within a contextualised environment e.g. Functional Skills apprenticeship or school/classrooms
- Driving license and car
...you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Allocated time per week for CPD and standardisation
- Bespoke onboarding process which includes professional development and qualifications, training on Lifetime Ways of Working, upskilling and mentoring. Full support from quality, and your Area Manager
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
- Structured Ways of Working (WOW) supported by the business to deliver efficiency and structure to your working week.
- Generous mileage allowance