Are you ready to bring your passion and energy for learning to life? If you are, you’ll also find we offer all the support and opportunities you need to change your own life and career.
As a Care Tutor, you’ll train groups of individual learners who need to achieve qualifications in mandatory training, such as first aid and safeguarding..
Ours is a dynamic environment that asks for a flexible approach to working weekdays and sometimes at the weekend. Along the way, you’ll find all the challenge and opportunity you need to thrive on.
So, if you’re a capable teacher that’s able to coach and motivate in a classroom environment, you’ll love learning and growing and making a real difference to people’s lives.
If you have…
- A teaching qualification at Level 3 or above and a minimum of Level 3 or above in a relevant subject (e.g. first aid or safeguarding)
...you could be enjoying:
- Industry competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Training next generation - using their experience to educate others
- London weighting is offered on top of salary indicated for qualifying areas
Got what it takes to be a Care Tutor? Check out our latest vacancies